Tuesday 8 January 2013

orange quilled card / narancssárga quilling üdvözlet

This is the first card I made this year... Just trying out my new border punch and pearl pen, and some flower-making techniques I haven't used before. I watched some of Noor Azlina Abdul Samad's simple and easy to follow tutorials using a quilling comb and applied the techniques on a regular comb. This is how the flowers turned out.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Elkészítettem az első üdvözletet az idén :) (narancssárgára voltam hangolva :) ) Próbálgattam az új lyukasztómat és a gyöngypasztát, kísérleteztem számomra új virág tehnikákkal. Itt láthatjátok a videót amiből én is tanultam a quilling fésű használatáról. Persze ha nincs kimondottan erre a célra szolgáló fésű, akkor jó egy hagyományos is :) Az én virágaim ilyenek lettek...





5 comments:

  1. So bright and colorful against the BG!!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful first card on 2013 !
    I read it somewhere that orange colour stands for energy so,I guess you have a good start for this year!
    A Happy New Year ,my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neat quilling ! I liked the bright color you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the lovely comments!

    ReplyDelete